
That's bloggable....
Watch out Paris.. that's hot is so out and that's bloggable is where it is at...
Natalie's News
*Last night in O-town was one not to be missed... a very nice MSU graduate (Adam Telle, Mr. MSU/ former SA President) graced Oxford and we had a presidential outing... I would like to point out that I am president of ACDA.. almost as big of a deal as ASB president w/o all the glamour!
*Obviously being ASB president did not leave much social time for Gordo as he was very excited about seeing people he knew on the square and yelled no screamed violently at all of them from the balcony, one almost caused a huge alletercation...
*We should have known this avoided bloodshed was forshadowing of the night's BIGGEST DRAMA! The one and only Samuel L.. that's right Mr. Cool himself was here in Oxford...The football team usually receives all of the attention, however Samuel L seemed to be stealing the lime light and the boys were not happy about this.. they started a huge fight... I'm just glad no one was hurt! Rebecca tried to break it up, being that she is ASB president and must serve the students at all times.. even when this means keeping the peace....* I never knew how amazing a voice Gordon Fellows has.. it is like an angel... angel of music if you will... he knows so many musicals, I am so amazed.. I felt like I was hanging out w/ my music friends.. or really Josh Groban... b/c ya know we hang out! But no, this jack of all trades Gordon Fellows has an amazing one note range that I was just blown away with! I really think Gordon needs to join Phi Mu Alpha( music frat don't knock it I have been the sweet heart for 2 years.. maybe not a twin like SN has but its the best we could do)
*Today was move out day... didn't really know it was going to be.. but it is...
*Weekend Forcast*
*Tonight will be my second night off in Oxford...I think I am gonna live it up loca style....
In Alabama news: Amy Waycaster had to tell a woman at Food World pharmacy that she could not take a tatoo as a form of identification...I have never heard of things happening like this in TN, maybe its an Alabama thing....
All right all for now!!! Talk to you later! Nat
1 comment:
Nice start to your blog...I just happened upon it randomly by hitting the 'next blog' button...are the AOPi girls hot at Ole Miss?...they're about middle of the pack at my school (on average)...then again, my school isn't known for hot chicks...good luck with the blogging.
Post a Comment