
For those of you who have been reading my blogs you know that I work at a sweatshop where I contact people who are usually less than pleased to hear from me. Since my beginning at Security Check (aka the sweatshop) I have been taking an unscientific polls and the worst states to call are: In the south: Alabama, in the north: Michigan and in the west: California. Below I have composed a list of insults/ threats/ excuses/ etc that hopefully will make you laugh.. just remember this is my job not a joke :)
10. I don't know any any f*ing Natalie's so go to hell and F*ck off b*tch
9. You b*tch, where are you in Mississippi? I can be there in a couple of hours and then take you out of it
8. "Mam, I just can't pay this check" (to a liquor store) I can't even pay my rent" pitiful lady.. then several minutes later,"are you sure I have an outstanding check there? I was in there tonight" (now not so pitful lady) "You bought more liquor? I thought you couldn't pay your rent" Nat
7. "Mam I'm sorry I can't pay this, I'm an 85 year old widow" (lady) Oh am I talking to the right person? We have that you were born in 1972 (Nat)"Smart A$$" (lady)
6. "Can I speak to Sam?" Nat "This is he" Sam "hey Sam this is Natalie w/ security check" (I am interrupted by)" oh umm I'm sorry I'm not here right now, leave a message... " Sam Sam I know this is not the machine, you just told me this was you." Nat
5. "The checks were stolen" / I never opened this account/ many different arrangements of this same excuse.
4. "Hey can I speak to Pamela" Nat "Yeah this is she" (Pam) hey Pamela this is Natalie w/ security check, "Oh oh this isn't Pamela this is uhh uhh Kamela, her sister, Pamela died, don't call back" lying woman
3."My lawyer said it was illegal for you to call me" mean man "okay, ask you lawyer about writing bad checks? Is that legal?" Nat
2. "I just love your southern accent, do you think I could come down there and maybe take out?" (man from Minnesota who had no business asking me out since he had no money in his checking account... oh yeah and he had never seen me! maybe bill collecting calls will become the hottest new trend in dating)
AND THE NUMBER ONE PHONE CALL IS...
1. "okay you owe $356.21." Nat " You have no soul young lady this is followed by about 2 minutes of lots of cussing and yelling.. finally I get sick of it. " Mam mam, I have good news, please stop yelling.. you can save 15% on car insurance by calling Geiko today" Nat

In other news:
My good friend and your's, Rebecca Bertrand is not having that great of a day.. Please if you see Rebecca give her a hug and some respect! She's a great hard working gal that needs a little pick me up! Give her some love! Hopefully she will feel better by hooking up tonight! (the show kids... but you never know w/ that sexy R.Bert).
That's all for now, signing off for Natalie's News.. this has been Natalie Corinne.
1 comment:
You know a girl named jessica that works there? she's in my class and annoying as hell.
Post a Comment