
*Natalie's News*
ITS FRIDAY!
*Time for weekend update!*
There are so many songs that describe this feeling" everybody's working for the weekend" or the timeless class,"I don't wanta work, I wanta bang on a drum all day" etc etc... This is a time for us to relax and let our hair down....
What we have in store:
Amigos de Oxford...
Some of Rebecca's friends are coming in from Texas and I along w/ everyone else in our posse is excited to show them a great time in Oxvegas! Our plans are to go to the little kids bars b/c some of our visitors are not 21. That is okay, it will be like a blast from the past sort of weekend.. Complete with a trip to graceland too.
This weekend is also the time for traveling.. it seems everyone is going somewhere:Here is an update:
*Ben, Carly, and Ray will be in Europe for a couple of weeks. They fly out today and arrive in Munich tomorrow :)
*Ally left for Mexico today on her family vacation cruise! With a crazy girl like Ally and an equally eclectic family, who knows what will happen.
*Amy, Pam, and Alan Waycaster are going to Tuscaloosa tonight to go to a party with her family friends. It should be a great time!
*April Lancaster went to Alaska for an opera workshop.
*Ann Marie Hall went to Paris for an English class to study American writers in Paris.
*Travis L and Ben just got back from Tunica last night. But we all know these addicts will probably be back.
*As I stated earlier we are going to Graceland too tonight in Holly Spring, Mississippi.
Have I missed anyone? Let me know if you are traveling?
Have a great and safe weekend, signing out, this has been Natalie-Corinne.
No comments:
Post a Comment