Friday, July 15, 2005

The virgin


I can't believe I am actually doing this... I was doing some facebook stalking to some people and stumbled upon this thing called a blog. I could not believe how many people were on this thing and immediantly imed my roommate and little sis Rebecca Bertrand to tell her how big of a waste of time this was! Even worse than the facebook! But an hour later I am posting "the virgin" post and trying to create a profile... hmmm maybe this is why I am gracing Ole Miss with a fifth year....
Natalie's News:
*Ben is going to Europe in about a week...
*I work in a sweat shop and have my first 2 days off I've had in weeks this Sat and Sun so if anyone sees me out really enjoying myself... you know why
*I only have 2 more weeks of living w/ Rebecca until I have to move into the new house.. sad day:(
*I hear Whitney Gentry is moving back to Oxford.. this is insane and I totally blame Travis b/c he is the only that took her away to begin with.. we could have totally avoided this "apartment swap" if it wasn't for him...
That is all for now and maybe forever, I'm still not sure what all is required from this "blog" holla boos!

No comments: