Friday, July 18, 2008

Knocked up

The weekend is already here and I am once again escaping from responsibilities and going home to Nashville to attend the Bogni Baby shower. My first friend Mrs. Sarah Bogni (formally Sarah Hinkle pictured far right) is having a little boy and fellow high school friends Mr. Greg Suber (pictured far left) and Ms. Leigh Ann Chasteen (pictured second from left) are throwing the baby shower. Most attendees will be high school friends from good ol' Brentwood High Days. This is the first baby shower I've attended for a friend my own age so I do not really know what to expect BUT with Greg and Leigh Ann planning I am sure this will be a shower to remember. I am so excited and happy for the Bognis and know they young couple will be great parents. Wow, I feel old.

That is all for now, have a fun and safe weekend, for Natalie's News this has been Natalie-Corinne.

1 comment:

sarah said...

This is the first time I have seen this post! I am sooo about to pop. If he doesn't come out soon, I am reaching up and pulling him out.