It's been an amazing time, Ms. Ann Marie Hall and I have lived together at Turtle Creeks for quite sometime now but next week our relationship as roommates will be over forever. Miss Hall and I met many years ago and quickly became great friends in choir and opera. We shared torment over long hours in the computer tech labs and various rehearsals. While others seemed to not mind the long and painstaking hours of music major life, we bonded over living on the constant edge of a nervous breakdown. We had always gotten along, but we knew we were two peas in a pod when we created the Wed night club to deal with the stress taking over our young lives. As roommates we have been organizers of numerous partie
s, cookouts, and outings at our house and in Oxford. We have loved to dance, socialize, obsess over tv shows and laugh at the crazy schedules we make ourselves have. It is impossible to count how many amazing and priceless memories I have with Ms. Hall and what fun we have had as my roommate. Ann Marie has been an awesome friend and I'm sad to no longer be her roommate but I know we are excited to start new chapters in our life as Panola county music teachers. We have both accepted music positions in Panola County and will reshape the county one day at a time. In fact, our newest goal is to achieve stardom with a Lifetime Original movie documenting the two young music teachers changing students life with the gift of song. Look for Saving Panola: One music class at a time. I mean, it could happen...In other news, it is the last
weekend before the big move. Planning and packing is at a virtual standstill because I am so overwhelmed with all the accumulated stuff at Turtle Creek. Desperate for help I hired workers pictured left but quickly realizing I could not pay these work
1 comment:
If you're going to star in a Lifetime movie, it must have a musical component patterned after Maria in the Sound of Music... the Principal can be patterned after the Child Snatcher in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang....
Post a Comment