g to go to the football game tonight so I do not have a lot of time to post BUT due to increasing demands for pictures of the new additions in my life I thought there was no time like the present! The little lady on the left is Heidi. She is of course named after the amazing Heidi Klum and is still a kitten and loves to play.
The cat on the right is Beatrice but we just call her B. This fluff ball is over a year old and the prissy one. At first the girls did not know what to think about each other but now they are getting along well and play together all the time. I just love having them! We got them kind of randomly one day at the Humane society and the litter box (eww) has totally been worth it. They are so cute together! At first we thought of only getting one but now are so glad we got them together. Although they are not biological, they have come to be sisters, we're basically the Brady bunch of cats. Now we just need an Alice.. any takers?Lastly I thought I would leave you with a picture from the Presidential debate in Oxford. This picture is of myself and
my former roommate Ms. Ann Marie Hall in the grove on the Ole Miss campus where we watched the debate on big screen televisions! Her boyfriend Mike took this picture for us and I thought it was cute :)Well I am off to the football game! Go Tigers! For Natalie's News this has been Natalie-Corinne.
2 comments:
The kitties look very happy!! They are very cute! Heidi is smiling a smug little smile and B., well, she's got to be snorting cuz she's laughing so hard! Heidi must have been making fun of Kenley's show at Bryant Park!!
Awww. I want a kitty. SO cute!
Post a Comment