ct the children's choir at St. Peter's church. After that I am determined to go the gym... after this is where the confusion begins. Obviously tonight is the final debate and being a responsible American it is my duty to watch the debate. However, there is also a project runway finale party (my fabulous friends pictured above) AND a birthday celebration for my good friend Janna Montgomery occurring all at the exact same time !! Fortunately I have dvr so I will probably record and watch the debate later tonight but I am so unsure of what to do about Project Runway. Being such a loyal fan (hello my cat's name is Heidi) I have never missed an episode even though I believe this season is lacking. But Janna is a good friend and I should definitely go to her birthday party at the Downtown Grill. Decisions, decisions...while I realize the world is consumed with the failing economy, health care, education, etc. we cannot and I repeat CANNOT fail socially, frankly it is just not an option. If my idols Scarlett and Maria could make fabulous clothes out of curtains we can surely remain fun, fabulous and fashionable... its the patriotic thing to do.I want to wish a belated birthday to far away cousin Ms. Carly Bacurin. She is still in Germany studying and because of this I think my slip up in mentioning her birthday yesterday should be excused because it would take longer than a day to get word across that big ocean to her anyway. I am not sure how she celebrated the big day but I hope it was great! :)
In other news, as I type Brother Ben and I are texting while he is in music class... I know as a teacher I should totally be above this but I mean its Ben... in a music class (Ben's teacher pictured right). Knowing the "education styling" of Ben I have already o
ffered my aid in writing papers... aka I will help him when I receive a call after 11pm needing help on a paper...remember the Hamlet paper Ben?! ha. Oh well, that is what big sisters are for! I am so excited about his upcoming birthday because we have decided to meet on Monday after his practice in Memphis to celebrate his birthday and yes big sis will pick up the tab... at McDonalds. JK. Well I must return to the land of hormones.. aka junior high. I hope everyone has a wonderful day. For Natalie's News this has been Natalie-Corinne.

5 comments:
You write papers for Ben?!!! I'm calling your mama!!! LOL!
Project Runway should always win out.. what are you thinking!! Have I taught you nothing?!?
Uncle Ray
How do I feel about the outcome of PR? Since you might not have seen it, I gues I won't spoil it. I kinda think the other one deserved it more. Let me know what you think.
I was just happy Kenley did not win. I liked both of the other designers a lot and thought either could have won.
THanks for the bday wishes!!
Post a Comment