riends and teachers for the long summer where I guess they will never see each other again. It all seems so dramatic to me. Students feel they should tell everyone how amazing and gucci they are and how they will never be forgotten over the long two months of summer. Was I this dramatic? But more importantly, why is nobody but me excited? I want to literally run up and down the halls naked while doing cartwheels sharing the good news that is summer. Don't you get that this is over? For two glorious months we won't have to wake up before the sun, lunch will be longer than 18 minutes, and I will be able to go to the bathroom any old time I want! What more could a girl want?! Maybe some of them will miss the drama of this circu
s, but I am looking forward to the relaxing and blazing hot summer that awaits us. ahhh.In other news, brother Ben is home from college and of course being waited on hand and foot by the parents. He enjoyed a large dinner of ribs last night, prepared by Papa Pete, and I am told the parents chewed the food up for him so he would have to as little work as possible. Seriously, Ben had a very tough semester and did very well in grades and athletics and we are very happy to have the young chap home where he is required to bathe and shave.
Lastly, I do apologize to my loyal readers (thanks family) for the absence of this vital article...the recap of possibly the most important reality show finale ever...I give you the two-night finale of The Real Housewives of New York City (pictured right). Oh where to start. I can't help it, I love these girls. Jill Zarin is my favorite. She is the Jewish neighbor I've always wanted and never had. She is so fun and out there and I really love her, coming in a close second is Bethenny. W
e could definitely be friends and maybe I would lose a couple drinking her skinny girl margaritas. The rest can fight for the most repulsive depending on what episode you're watching. Anyway the two night finale was priceless including uncanny amounts of fake tears, the countess getting down and dirty, models being accused of assault, gay husbands, ill behaved children, the list goes on and on. Love it. If you have not filled your obligation of guilty television viewing, now is the time. I cannot wait for next season with the real housewives of New Jersey. The wives have huge hair, houses, tans, jewelry, boobs, everything one would expect from a Jersey girl. Even better, most of them are related and have the "family business"! Ahh, could you get more mob-esque?!?! Set your dvrs now and thank me later.
e could definitely be friends and maybe I would lose a couple drinking her skinny girl margaritas. The rest can fight for the most repulsive depending on what episode you're watching. Anyway the two night finale was priceless including uncanny amounts of fake tears, the countess getting down and dirty, models being accused of assault, gay husbands, ill behaved children, the list goes on and on. Love it. If you have not filled your obligation of guilty television viewing, now is the time. I cannot wait for next season with the real housewives of New Jersey. The wives have huge hair, houses, tans, jewelry, boobs, everything one would expect from a Jersey girl. Even better, most of them are related and have the "family business"! Ahh, could you get more mob-esque?!?! Set your dvrs now and thank me later. Well I hope everyone has a great beginning to their week. For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
No comments:
Post a Comment