ew Jersey pictured right, don't have real favorites yet...but the comment" she wants to skin me and wear me like last season's Versace" was PRICELESS) I've been watching but I secretly wish I had a New Jersey or Long Island accent. I know, I'm totally insane, but I really want one of those " don't mess with me because everything I do and say sounds dramatic because of my accent" voices. Something about their voices is glamorous to me, but not in a Hollywood kind of glamorous, think gangster (pictured left). I know this may sound offensive to some, but I kind of wish I was in some safe way connecte
d to the mafia. Waste management, jewelry falling of trucks, the food etc is so foreign and exciting to me, and the accent makes it even better. If I had the accent I could say "oh my gawd" in that nasally tone and wave my big curly hair, perfectly manicured long nails, and tanned body in any one
's face that was giving me some trouble and they would have tremble in fear. Unfortunately, I do not have a good Jersey girl accent and although secretly I try to create one my southern roots shine and I sound too nice. Not always a bad thing, but it would be nice to be able to turn on and off my Jersey girl alter ego when in need. Think of her is a my Jersey super hero named Nikki Randalfalo (pictured right) who combats haters with all the Jersey girl traits folks love to hate. Nice.Well I am off to finish up the last official day of school! I'm jetting off to Nashville for the long weekend and am so excited to spend it with the whole family! I wish everyone a wonderful weekend, for Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
No comments:
Post a Comment