Friday, May 01, 2009

haters

With such a beautiful and fashion conscience first lady it is to be expected that certain fashionistas are going to talk over her wardrobe choices. Although I think she chooses flawless outfits, others disagree and that is their (wrong) opinion. One thing I cannot understand is the fascination over her... arms....yeah her arms. First of all, the arms are fierce. For example, take all the recent hype about her official portrait, featured to the right. I think she looks totally classic, I mean she is even wearing pearls. It's a basic black dress by Michael Kors, totally an American classic. I heard criticism recently about this portrait not "looking American". What do you want? A frumpy picture with the first lady sporting mom jeans and a t-shirt with assorted fruits and flowers?! I also heard critics talking about her curves...umm hello, she is a woman! Apparently some people in the media need to return to junior high biology and learn the different anatomy traits between males and females. Perhaps it would help with bipartisan relations. Oh and back to my original point...those limbs projecting from either side of her shoulders...they're called arms folks and hers happen to be hot. If I had the first lady's arms I would never wear sleeves. Tim Gunn would question my decision to wear a sleeveless shirt on a goodwill mission to Siberia and I would have to answer, "I leave my toned and amazing arms exposed for the the will of the world...cold weather cannot tame my spirits". Pictured to the left is the first couple in their first black tie affair at the white house! I love how glamorous she looks and once again..she's sporting those rocking arms and for some reason that alarms people! Honestly I think a lot of people are jealous of the hot first lady. Not only is she smart, seems like a good Momma, but she is beautiful and just happens to be married to the President of the United States. Yeah, she's got some haters, but all beautiful people do. No worries, Michelle, we all get used to it. Listen, life is too short, don't hate..appreciate!

In other news, thank God almighty, we have air conditioning. We have finally reconnected with civilized society and have air conditioning. It could not have come any earlier I might add. I was seriously considering breaking into Scruggs and sleeping on the coach in the front office like the good old days of grad school. But, thankfully it did not come to that level of desperation. Last night curling up in my bed (once again, thanks Ray!) was one of the most joyous occasions EVER! Life is once again good. (To the right is a simulation of my response to the return of air if I were living in a beautiful cobble stone street in Europe).
Well I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend:) For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

2 comments:

Ray said...

she needs those strong arms to slap around people like senator Virginia fox.

Natalie Corinne said...

amen!