Tuesday, May 12, 2009

failing kidneys

Unfortunately I will not have much time to blog this week due to the big, bag STANDARDIZED TEST...(insert scary music here). After a year of preparing, cramming, odd pep rallies, and bribing the day is finally here and every administrator across the state is praying their chaps will buck up and do and score proficient or better in every subject. Everyone is very concerned because we will probably have state auditors come by and scrutinize every move we unfit teachers make. Our laundry lists of "don'ts" for teachers consists of: NO cell phones, no sitting, no leaning against the wall, not standing in one spot for too long, no talking, no helping, no comfortable clothes, no bathroom breaks...but it's all good b/c we almost get paid minimum wage. What does this have to do with Natalie's News? Because the test begins in the morning, I do not get a planning period (awesome) and have no time to plan etc so I will have to do more work at home and I'm afraid the blog might fall by the waste side. But in the spirit of funny woman Wanda Sykes, maybe Rush Limbaugh's kidneys will be fine and mine will fail so I will get to on a mini vacation in the hospital and won't have to proctor the test. Sounds like a fail safe plan to me. (disclaimer, please do not be offended if you or a loved one has failing kidneys)
Well I have to go and be a PROCTOR. Uhh, old. I wish everyone a kidney failing free day. For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

No comments: