In the middle of a pretty (extremely!) stressful weekend we got a really unexpected surprise.
I came home from running (for the first time in...well a while. Let's just say I'm feeling it) and saw the above beauty. A little bit of a back story.. P and I hate these things. Sorry if you like them but I judge people who have them, especially more than one.
And now we are some of those people! How did it happen you might ask? A certain group of elves came while we were gone and "gave" (left us stuck with) this glorious example of Christmas spirit.
I will admit, pretty hilarious but be prepared little tricksters because I have a feeling the penguins will be making an appearance very soon at your house during the middle of the night. You won't know when, but know it's happening.
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
5 comments:
I also hate these things...they are hideous. I love my neighbors dearly, but they have a inflatable rocking horse that rocks, and I believe has inflatable teddy bears atop it. My friend Alex and I joke about going on a popping spree.
I LOVE your friends!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
that's awesome!!!
I hope it is the first of many more to grace your lawn this festive holiday season.
haha, thanks!
@Kimmie have you seen it yet?
Post a Comment