Tuesday, January 31, 2012

email black out

Today I had one of those 12 hour days that needed more work to be done at home. (this is a true statement, please tell your politicians and friends who think we just "show up" and hang out...k, thanks). Earlier I sent about a million emails that just had to get answered yesterday.

Then crisis in Franklin occurred. Something with the end of the Mayan calendar created a black out that ruined my work email.
After about 20 attempts I realized, omg. There are other things I could be doing. Like...blogs, pinterest, personal email, facebook...BRAVO.

Hello, lover. I've missed you. Let's get to a breakdown.

Lisa has become a total escape goat. These girls are all the same. They all love the confident one in the first season but if she becomes a little more confident or (gasp!) popular than them she becomes obsessed with herself, phony, toxic or some other generic term. I love how they all continue blaming her foreign culture for her curt behavior. Like being English is some undiscovered existence that we are still waiting research for. Team Lisa.

Next I watched Atlanta..And then all this insanity happened....


If you're not in on the drama, the lovely ladies of Atlanta traveled to South Africa for a beautiful vacation where they began acting like total crazies and resulted in speaking in some high pitched tongues. Prior to the total breakdown in all things civil the ladies attempted to out "bag" each other and brought literally 30 plus bags a person and then acted surprised when they had trouble getting them out of the airport. I hate stereotypes of Americans but when I saw this I could see why lots of folks think we are totally out of it. Finally after a good "let's all love each other speech" two ladies, the newly ghetto transformed after reading an etiquette book and loves to talk about it, Marlo (go to that link and check out the rap sheets...squeal/love) and Sheree (of former fame, She by Sheree) begin fighting as if someone has just hurt their Momma.  I love a good drama in a reality show but honestly, this was too much. Seriously? I kept watching thinking, is this really happening? You know you're in trouble when NeNe seems to be the sane one. All I know is that I could not hang with these girls because I don't have a rolex, I am not nice/nasty, and my voice does not produce that high of a squeal.

My femi side wants to boycott these shows because it's such an awful portrayal of women but my loves good entertainment no matter the quality or detriment of society side loves a trashy reality show even more.

Thanks, Andy!

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

1 comment:

RBert said...

#nicenasty.

that was the craziest episode eva!