Monday, January 02, 2012

New Years Resolutions

Perhaps making this thing public will help me keep these little jerks.


1. Take more pictures. I took the photography class and almost got intimated by taking pictures. I feel like mine aren't good enough and so many people are somehow the best photographers ever. I got into it because it was fun and I should just keep thinking about it that way. No pressure, have fun and take some flipping pictures.

2. Get in shape with P. We have a plan but it would probably embarrass him to publish it so just know...we have a plan.

3. Step up my game for 30 before 30. I got Julia Child's "Mastering the Art of French Cooking" and now have more respect for of course Julia Child and the blogger Julie who cooked something out of the cookbook every day. These recipes are no joke! I couldn't get over how intense these recipes are and how many steps. I can tell I have been addicted to Ina's cooking for so long and all of her amazing yet basic recipes. Julia means business and has entire chapters about spoons and casserole dishes.

4. Do stuff I don't necessarily want to do right when they come up and don't put stuff off. Sometimes I will put things off that stress me our or that I'm afraid of and then I end up thinking about them before bed and get more stressed out and the vicious cycle continues. I'm going to try to do those awful things right when they come up and then they will be done and I can move on!

5. Learn to say no. I love doing things for people and I often say yes to things at work too often and then have very limited time for P, family and friends. I'm going to attempt to think about decisions and commitments before I say yes to everything!

All I  want is good health, fun times and success for my family, friends and P. Is that so much to ask?

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

2 comments:

My Mississippi Madness said...

I'm begging my family/friends/anyone to have a gift exchange with me next year with ONLY informercial gifts. Just think, snuggies, eggies, magic bullets, shamWOW, the possibilities are endless.

Natalie Corinne said...

hahahha that would be SO funny!!! Your family would be the best for that.