Happy, happy birthday to my fabulous, one-of-a kind Mother. I am almost teary-eyed writing this because every single minute spent with her is so much fun and there are just never enough minutes. There is so much pressure to write some amazing blog that can somehow sum up Michelle in all her glory but then I begin typing and I know it won't sound right to anyone but her...
So here's a list of inside jokes and our favorite things and memories (cue Julie Andrews, please) for you Mom!
1.Sonic gallon drinks.
2. Buck up and do speeches.
3. "We'll google it when we get home"
4. Fancy phones
5.Pillow cases on the cat.
6. First day back to school with surprise pictures in my crayon box.
7. Cane Ridge Park birthday parties for Bub.
8. St. George's Island
9. Third World Walmart
10. 1/2 glass of orange juice
11. Road trips...to everywhere!
12. Tippy!
13. Bottle Tree Bakery
14. All purple everything for my freshman dorm room.
15. Baseball summers
16. Girl Scouts
17. Boy Scouts
18. Pedicures
19. Watching 24 together.
20. Her incredible laugh.
21. Smile
22. This list could go on forever and ever....
Everything and anything is my favorite. I feel almost guilty for having such a phenomenal Mom. She is very smart and honestly when things are going kind of badly I think, okay what would my Mom do here? She is kind, loyal, fun, hardworking, and everything we should strive to be as people and I wish everyone could have someone just like her in their lives. I love you, Mom. Here's to many more birthdays!
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

1 comment:
I don't even know your mom and this makes me love her.
Post a Comment