could you get a better note? I don't think so. Well maybe oh yeah and you're beautiful. But that would be creepy from a student. So really, that's probably the best thing you could possibly get.
Keep it. Frame it. We all need those kind of reminders on the bad days. I have five of them (one for each year) and they help me remember why the heck I do this crazy job sometimes. That's a wonderful note and, obviously, you are a wonderful teacher.
5 comments:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.
could you get a better note? I don't think so. Well maybe oh yeah and you're beautiful. But that would be creepy from a student. So really, that's probably the best thing you could possibly get.
WOW. congrats nat. I'm so proud!
i am misty eyed.
umm I know!!! He is a quiet student and that was totally unexpected!
Keep it. Frame it. We all need those kind of reminders on the bad days. I have five of them (one for each year) and they help me remember why the heck I do this crazy job sometimes. That's a wonderful note and, obviously, you are a wonderful teacher.
You are a blessing to your studens!
Post a Comment