It's no secret that I have a slightly unhealthy obsession with Bravo. I literally believe "if only" Andy and I would just meet, we could be bff and I would laugh in his exclusive 10 member audience during Watch what happens and maybe even be the bartender. I've been a fan for years and even when I get sick of shows (pretty much all the housewives franchises) I still hold on because that's what loyalty is.
I also share this obsession egh loyalty with Kimmie. We both share the love/hate relationships with the housewives and she is the only person that I feel comfortable watching episodes while live tweeting and not feel embarrassed. (although maybe I should) She was even present when I shamefully tweeted Aviva (if you have to ask, you'll never know) and she tweeted back!!
Okay, this is so embarrassing. It's true Aviva the diva did act so ridiculous on this episode. You might remember she "conquered her fear" and flew to this beautiful island paradise. Life is so hard for some. But the real loser was me, actually tweeting her and then giving her "props" for owing her behavior. I mean, who does that? Me apparently. I'm going to blame pregnancy hormones.
Anyway, Kimmie bought Austin a Bravo onesie a while ago. It is a 6 month onesie and our big boy fits it. Another moment where I am saddened about how big he is getting :(
Anyway, one of my biggest/saddest goals in life is to get favored or even retweeted by Andy and I thought there would be no better way than posting an adorbs picture of my little boy sporting Bravo merch. Truth be told, I am a tad hesitant of this because that means weird folks would look at my baby, but I will deal with this if it happens. Austin was wiggly as usual so getting a picture was difficult. I need your help deciding which one to tweet! Since I'm a sorority girl, I'm going to pro/con each pic.
Pro: can see the Mazel AND Romona merch well. (SPECIAL thanks to my lil sis Rebecca for this AUTOGRAPHED bottle! She stood in line and met Ramona in Houston last summer. Rebecca said she is very pretty in person. Anyway, she kept it last summer when I was expecting so I wouldn't be tempted and surprised me with it this summer. There's no way I would drink this gem though. I'm only a step away from putting it the family safe.
Same as above.
Pro: it's hilarious
con: you can't see the onesie or the wine, and I'm afraid child protective services might show up.
Pro: baby looks tipsy
Con: baby looks tipsy
Pro: UMMM turtle time, wine, AND onesie?!?!
Con: Not smiling and the pacifier (and if you're someone who is anti-pacifier reading this, go ahead and refrain from commenting. I don't care)
Pro: LOOK AT THAT SMILE
Con: no other merch and weird angle.
What do you think?!?!
The future friendship between me and Andy depends on this decision. No pressure.
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

6 comments:
Oh gosh! I think tipsy Austin grasping the bottle. Or Austin with the paci and turtle.
Any of them are great. I am so excited for this moment.
Andy is our friend.
PS- the best part of instagram, besides your pics...are the pics of all the bravolebrities and their friends. i feel like a voyeur, but it's amazing.
This is another reason "I am you sister"! I follow bravolebrities too and believe we really are friends! That's normal, right?
I really love them all...mostly because I was shaking my keys in the background...but I like the last 3. The mazel onesie needs to be read.
Ya'll ain't right!
Kimmie, I can't believe we haven't been retweeted! Thanks for the help.
Ray, if this is wrong I don't want to be right!
Post a Comment