Saturday, July 13, 2013

pool time

Earlier this week Austin and Hayden had their first pool adventure. It always cracks me up how I get so excited for any "first" and then it lasts all of 20 minutes but took hours to coordinate. 

Look at Ms. Hayden all gussied up and looking at the camera. I love how Austin is patting her head. 


Finally getting annoyed with all the Momma-razzi. "leave us alone, Mom" 




Relaxing and chillin'





Obviously, still very much teething and attempting to chew anything possible. Sorry, duckie. 



Fun day, I'm glad we were about to hang for a bit and play. 

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne. 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I think adults of both genders should also wear complimentary sun hats to match their suits...as a rule

RBert said...

love it!! can't wait for the slip n slide post in 4-5 years!

Jenna said...

me too. fun day, cute pics! Love ya'll!

Natalie Corinne said...

I think that is what happens in your 70s.

Natalie Corinne said...

Agh! So true but I hope that takes a while

Natalie Corinne said...

Glad y'all could come