This rant is on like a teacher on bus duty in the rain without coffee or an umbrella. Some scary stuff, yo.
1. I do not want summer to end.
1. I do not want summer to end.
2. I love being with my boy. I am so sad I won't be home with him every day.
3. If one more person posts something on fb/twitter/other source of time sucking, about how "easy" it is to cure cancer "just through diet, exercise and massage" I may call in some favors from some folks I still know up north. Newsflash. It is not easy to cure cancer with diet, exercise, and massage or EVERYONE WOULD BE DOING IT.
4. I did not brunch enough this summer.
5. Nor did I work out enough.
6. Or work on Austin's baby book.
7. Oh, another thing... stop telling me.. "just you wait"... I just to think it was the "advice" that was annoying about being a new Mom but it's the condescending.. "just you wait" from you super experienced, much more informed, pro-moms. Yes, maybe just maybe you know what you're talking about but I'm getting kind of sick of "just you wait until you have 2 kids" or "just you wait until you quit caring about that" or "you'll get over that". I was unaware you could see into the future.If this is this case, shut up about me "wasting my time" making my baby's food and give me some lottery numbers, bia.
8. My house is never clean.
9. I am totes out of shape. Good Lord, someone create a pill for this already.
10. Summer is over. Did I mention that?



1 comment:
There's just one solution: Eat more Chocolate!
Post a Comment