Today is the second day of our New York estravagnaza, and oh what an exciting day it was! The day began with a wonderful meal at Sara Beth's restaurant. Philip thought it was a little girly but was a good sport about it... I promised to eat a hotdog later so we're even. Anyway even though my papa would probably disapprove I dined on salmon eggs benedict and LOVED it. After Sara Beth's we went to The Museum of Natural History and had a great time! After taking the subway back downtown we bought 24 ounce beers at a pharmacy and are enjoying them now. Classy. Later we are going to a comedy club and will enjoy 6 comedian featured on VH1's Best Week Ever and NBC's Last comic Standing.
I hope everyone is doing so well; miss you! For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
No comments:
Post a Comment