ou must but I have been somewhat disappointed with his lack of extremely vital positions. With the economic turmoil, and the ongoing unrest all over the world there just must be some additional positions created to restore America's faith in our government and way of life. Hopefully as Obama reads my blog today he will realize my suggestions as the way and the future for our country. Here goes.New cabinet positions.
Secretary of massage. Peopl
e are working longer and harder than ever and not making as much money. People are searching long and hard for good jobs and the stress has really gotten to Americans. For everyone's mental health I strongly advocate the new cabinet position of Secretary of massage. This person would create job opportunities for masseuses to travel to stressed out workers everywhere. Just think of how more productive you would be if the stress was worked out of you every week. One hour of down time could produce 30 extra hours of productivity. I did my own research, it is flawless. I would like to nominate the lady who gave me a massage at Spa Envy in November. I do not remember her name but surely the CIA can find out. She is the only woman I lay in bed and think about. We need her asap.
e are working longer and harder than ever and not making as much money. People are searching long and hard for good jobs and the stress has really gotten to Americans. For everyone's mental health I strongly advocate the new cabinet position of Secretary of massage. This person would create job opportunities for masseuses to travel to stressed out workers everywhere. Just think of how more productive you would be if the stress was worked out of you every week. One hour of down time could produce 30 extra hours of productivity. I did my own research, it is flawless. I would like to nominate the lady who gave me a massage at Spa Envy in November. I do not remember her name but surely the CIA can find out. She is the only woman I lay in bed and think about. We need her asap. Secretary of style. Just because everyone is flat broke does not mean we should skimp out on our looks. I mean I am guilty of not purchasing many clothes in the last year
and I should be ashamed! We need a leader! Our role models such as Scarlett and Maria making clothes out of curtains have totally been forgotten and we need someone showing us inexpensive ways to look fierce. I would like to nominate Clinton Kelly from TLC's What Not to Wear or Christian from Project Runway. I'm pre
tty sure both boys would support the liberal agenda and every one's right to look hot during any economic time.
and I should be ashamed! We need a leader! Our role models such as Scarlett and Maria making clothes out of curtains have totally been forgotten and we need someone showing us inexpensive ways to look fierce. I would like to nominate Clinton Kelly from TLC's What Not to Wear or Christian from Project Runway. I'm pre
tty sure both boys would support the liberal agenda and every one's right to look hot during any economic time. Secretary of the party. As Pete's role model Dr. Phil says best, "life isn't a dress rehearsal, this is your opening and closing night"...we've only got one chance (I think) at this game of life and we should live it up. But with all the stress and turmoil of recent times we forget how therapeutic and vital a party can be to our quality of life. The secretary of the party would organize country wide parties and social occasions that took the load off for a couple of hours. The location of where the parties took place would benefit from food and drink sales and everyone would have an opportunity to bond and meet new people. It only makes sense. I would like to nominate myself...yeah I'm not ashamed. I would be good at it.
Well it's just a thought, or really the solution to all of our problems. For Natalie's News this has been Natalie Corinne.
3 comments:
I totally agree about Clinton Kelly for Secretary of Style. LOVE HIM! He'd be an excellent politician (also well-dressed!).
I think you're on to something! We need an internet petition for creating these new positions. I think I might add a 'Secretary of Deep Sleep' because sleep deprivation is a national emergency and we should push the bar and appoint a Secretary of Pleasure and appoint Justin Timberlake to "Bring Sexy Back".
LOVE IT RAY...I really don't care what Just does, but I would vote for him :)
Post a Comment