ws reader you certainly know that during the presidential debate in Oxford I complained a lot with my blog about being at school while my friends were out and about with the famous in Oxford (if you are a newcomer, I recommend stopping and looking up September archives and looking at thou shall not be jealous and the following). Then the sweetest boy wrote me a message that made me totally take it all back. This time I still wish we had a snow day but I just received a card that just might be my best Christmas present. I will try to write it but it will not be as good since it is not in his precious hand writing.to: Miss Bottoms
Merry Chirstmas
Ms Bottoms you are the nicest teacher in the world and I want to tell you are the best.
Javius loves (but with a heart) you. And then he drew another big heart. OMG.
I mean... adorable.
No comments:
Post a Comment