Sunday, December 28, 2008

NEW YORK CITY

So deep down we all have them...little life goals that we all wish to fulfill but somehow think they will never happen. This week I'm crossing off life goal number five.

SPEND NEW YEARS IN NEW YORK CITY. Life goal number five.. check! I'll be in NYC and out of blogging commission from today until January 2nd. Feel jealous...very jealous! :) Happy New Years everyone!


In other news... I guess I should back up. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I was lucky enough to celebrate Christmas for almost a week long. There were soooo many parties leading up to the actual day. Christmas with the family was a blast. We never changed out of our pajamas and hung out all day...glorious. Two short days later the Kemper crew invaded Nashville for the extended family Christmas. The main chef of the family changed up the menu this year and prepared a wonderful Spanish pot roast that was excellent. We also feasted on beautiful roasted chicken (thanks Ina) and the Bacurin legacy..the cheese ball. Honestly the best part of the day was Sam showing up in an Ole Miss Rebels t-shirt. Before this display of glory I was worried about the little chap but his wisdom with supporting the best school ever in American or the entire world for that matter gave me hope for Sam's future.. and the future of the world. Yeah, it's that important.
Well I'm in super important and trendy Manhattan and need to go do something fabulous. Loving to hate me yet? For Natalie's News this has been Natalie Corinne.

2 comments:

michelle said...

I think the main chef got a little toasted on some Pinot Grigio! LOL!! Nat, have a fantastic trip! Happy New Year, love you all! Mom

Shari Bac said...

Sam got a kick out of a mention on your blog! I had him come and read it too. We had a great time as always. I'm living thru you while you're in NYC. It sounds like you are having a great time!