h it has been wonderful I have totally overbooked myself with social occasions and last minute shopping. I really have not had any lazy time, well yeah I've had some but not nearly enough. That's why I'm proposing a new national holiday. This holiday can be enjoyed by anyone! Come everyone far and near, we care not your religion, gender, nationality, no...none of those trivial matters are important. You only have to ask yourself this...do you like to rest? Do you want to sit and not think for one day? Does the idea of answering to no one and doing EXACTLY what you want to do and not what you SHOULD do make you feel l
ike a kid again? Well come join my holiday. I'm not really sure what to call it but I think on December 26th all employers should give a paid day off to celebrate "catching up day" or whatever we want to call it (me pictured left during our new holiday). Like Easter this holiday date can be moved to ensure that it will always be on a work day and no one is left out of the "rest day" when it happens to fall on a weekend. During this day, no appointments may be scheduled unless of an emergency. Prepare for this day like a holiday and have all of your favorite movies, food, friends, and family near by... if that makes you relaxed. If not, just grab the food and hibernate..whatever does it for you! Don't you think our country would be so much better focused to take on this world if we just had a moment? I think it is right, therefore it must be so.Anyway, we're off to FINALLY finish holiay shopping! I hope everyone is able to enjoy their holiday season (I'm so dang PC). For Natalie's News this has been Natalie-Corinne.
No comments:
Post a Comment