eal story. We DID have auditors and no not the children got in trouble but terrible teacher Natalie did!!!! As previously posted we cannot sit or anything and after two hours of absolute silence I got so bored. There was only one student still taking the test so I opened a year book because I honestly do not know all the teachers who work here. Well..big mistake. At that moment the auditor walked in and I'm standing looking at the year book. Damn. Nothing happened but I am sitting in fear waiting for the big bad principals to come and scold me for my terrible actions. If you do not hear from me again I love you all and I want a montage of Julie Andrews at my funeral. UGHGHGHGHG.That's all for now. For Natalie's News this has been a very rule breaking, Natalie-Corinne.
3 comments:
On behalf of big bad principals everywhere, get back to work!
Seriously, though, I just stumbled here through Passive and Aggressive (one of my favorites) and am pleased to find another educator's blog.
Take care,
Chris
cdmauger.blogspot.com
just so you know...I didn't have any students at that time. :) I never blog when students are in the room!
If they waterboard you, please have someone take pictures. I think the torture of not knowing what is going to happen is the biggest torture. Almost like the ending of tonights American Idol! Go Adam!
Uncle Ray
Post a Comment