Sometimes when I'm teaching I want to have a nervous break down about the future of our society. Then sometimes I realize I'm a huge drama queen. Usually I feel like I have a great memory, but middle school isn't the clearest of days. Perhaps it's all the changes, maybe it's because I really wanted to shop at the Limited, maybe I finally realized I wasn't athletic, or maybe I was too obsessed with a curly headed boy named Wes, but I want to think I sometimes paid attention... maybe? I don't know...and if I wasn't, how did I make up this three years of knowledge? In some way I had to learn something, was it osmosis? I have no idea but I hope something magical happens toward the end of your 8th grade year when students are able to have interests beyond farts, boobs, texting, and shoes....

We shall see.
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
2 comments:
I remember the obsession with that certain boy, he was awful cute. But then you are also very cute and oh, so fun and oh, so clever, dear daughter! You get that funniness from me, cuteness from daddy:) LOL
Proof in writing that your parents will always be your number 1 fans!
Yes, you are the funny one!
Love y'all!
Post a Comment