Not to make light of natural disasters but every time it rains here in Nashville, Lisa Patton gets all Jo Jo Circus Clown and predicts the end of the world. Tonight we had some rain and everyone in their mother ran out to Kroger and then got in their bathtub with the cats, (and at one time gerbils, gross) shoes, purse, cell phones, flashlights, radio (oh wait, maybe this is just my mother and my family) and waited for our doom. Tonight I actually tempted fate and sat under a window and watched Lisa Patton get all heated about the crazy storm. Although I appreciate the minute by minute details of the Storm Tracker 2000 (so obvi named in 1997 when everything about the year 2000 was so amazing and exotic and now is so Atkins, AOL, and the Rachel haircut) I think she gets a little happy with the linking the cities to the storm feature. Anytime tonight she was linking unknown towns to the storm when she created a not so friendly little symbol shown here....
Okay, I can't be the only one who sees it, right? Obviously not really a swastika (thank God) but getting kind of close. Come on Lisa. Fail. (ugh, I'm so over the fail too).
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
No comments:
Post a Comment