Andy and the goddesses of Bravo created yet another Housewives series filled with winos, wannabe models, and gallons of botox. Every time they come out with another city I swear I won't watch but somehow the magic of Bravo sucks me in and I am totally hooked. Although I don't think this will be my favorite of the housewives series, I find it necessary to inform the faithful readers of my careful critique and obviously go back to my sorority days and use some Robert's rules of order to ensure fairness. 
Pro: Latinas! I love the Latin flavor. Everyone is Cuban, gorgeous, proud, and just the ever so slightest loud and tacky (but in the best way possible). The ladies, their clothes, houses, jewelry and lives are so over the top and cray.

Pro: Latinas! I love the Latin flavor. Everyone is Cuban, gorgeous, proud, and just the ever so slightest loud and tacky (but in the best way possible). The ladies, their clothes, houses, jewelry and lives are so over the top and cray.
Con: Fake drama. It seems like these ladies need more going on. I know some have jobs and families etc but a lot of the episode seems like they were trying to make drama out of nothing. It also seems like they don't really know each other all that well. It also seems like they are big ol' drunky drunks but that's okay if you're rich.
Con: Really out of control, redic plastic surgery fails. Okay, so I don't usually like the fail bandwagon (especially now that Andy (umm hello Cohen) says he doesn't like it either, good Lord, we need to be friends yesterday, for both of our sakes) but there is no other way to describe some of the non-expression expressions these ladies "provide". While I'm not trying to see holier than though because I am not at all above getting some kind of enhancement if it looks natural and I can do it when no one can ever finds out and I can deny it forever. But when your face looks like some plastic and flammable mask only appropriate on Halloween you know one has a serious problem. Seriously some of these women have passed Joan Rivers and on their way to Michael Jackson. (too soon?)
Pro: Miami. I'm glad they picked this city. Different from any other city and I was getting sick of ghetto drama and nasally yankees. Perfect change and a fab inspiration for pre-summer dieting. Then it reminded me of one of the best trips ever with my great Ole Miss friends! Memories...
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
1 comment:
did you watch wwhl? andy speaking spanglish was amaze! these women are wack-a-doos.
Post a Comment