Monday, February 14, 2011

Singleness Awareness Day/ Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day from everyone here at Natalie's News. If you are not with a loved one Valentine's Day can seem like this eternal abyss of loneliness (not that I've ever felt this way). And even ruder, Valentine's Day is on a Monday, gross. Although I am happily married and will be enjoying Valentine's Day with the hubby, it hasn't been that long ago when Valentine's day would send anxiety to every nerve in my body. I wish I could say I was one of those mature singles who took this day with a grain of salt and was happy for all my couple friends, but then I might as well also say that I love listening to Rush Limbaugh because I would be completely full of BS. When you're single on Valentine's Day it seems like everyone and their mother is receiving 6,000 roses, countless heart shaped necklaces, stuffed animals, romantic candy etc. Don't even think about going out to dinner. Every restaurant is running some couples special and the air is polluted with sweet nothings that make the average singleton turn to drinking, Dr. Phil, or buckets of cookie dough. Even if you haven't been on a date in this millennium on Valentine's Day whenever anyone walks into your place of employment inevitably your stomach gets all tingly with the silly hope that someone special has sent you flowers. What is the single person to do on Valentine's Day? Have no fear, Natalie's News has you covered. Below are pictures of the most awkward and unwelcomed kisses ever captured in the media. Once you've witnessed these beauties you'll forget all about the Hallmark created holiday and thank your lucky stars that you are not one of these unfortunate starts that were caught in the act of bad lip locks and are too famous to simply detag. Enjoy. You're Welcome.

For Natalie's News this has been a very grossed out, Natalie-Corinne.

1 comment:

RBert said...

ewww, i'm so grossed out by those kisses. I love GWB and OOOOOOOOOOOOPRAH