What a really cute idea. Since I've become the major photographer lately (taken one class) I think this is such a cute challenge.
Here are some new cute pictures as of late...
Just not on the 10th and every hour for 10 hours on every 10th of every month. But other than that, exactly the same.
Okay, not super recent but my little when addressing wedding invitations.
First beer in London.
Staying 3 hours for a beautiful picnic outside of the Eiffel tower.
Dad shooting the squirls outside of the bedroom window.
Trying on my wedding dress for the first time.
Playing inspiration at Doug and Jenna's wedding.
Big Ben!
Speaking of... another big (well always little brother) Ben.
Memories of NYC.
Oh, and Paris! (I hope you said it en Francais so it rhymes with memories.... I'm a good writer like that)
Great friends pre-reunion.
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

No comments:
Post a Comment