My friends are back...
Still not sure what I think but thank God they're all back.
The verdict is still out on Whitney
I thought it would be funny but it has a laugh track and even says, "this episode was filmed in front of a live studio audience" a la Crosby show. I realize Will and Grace was also filmed in front of a live studio audience but their audience seemed a bit more realistic in their laughing. Whitney's audience was awkward and I couldn't get past it.
All I know is that I'm glad that my regular "friends" (that is sick, right?) are back. I mean, reality and bravo are AMAZING but sometimes it is nice to watch scripted television and pretend your life and friends are that witty. Obvi.
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.




1 comment:
Lillie is mean!and spoiled! Pam is super fat! Don't know about Andy either. Don't think he will last. Whitney was a bore. Kinda like TwoBrokeGirls, Robin and I laughed out loud a few times. I'm also tramatized that this is the last season of Desperate Housewives. And it looks like the Charlie's Angels will be a bomb.. they hold their ears when they talk to each other which is so NOT undercover!
Post a Comment