Weekend update!
This weekend was jammed pack full of fun events that it's due form a countdown.
1. My choir sang the National anthem at the Friday night football game. Not only did they sound great but we beat our arch rival Ravenwood. Go bruins.
2. I got to see my good friends Friday night at the super swanky Reynolds estate in Franklin.
3. Kate and I ran 10 miles on Saturday in 2 hours and didn't die and I'm not sore today.
1/2 marathon...bring.it.
4. I went antiquing with my Mom on Saturday and scored an amazing painting from New Orleans (no pics, sorry) and this amazing find ($8.00..whoop, whoop!) Pyrex pitcher.
5. Saturday night we saw P's family that was in town and then went to a unplanned bonfire with friends who are like family.
6. My photography class has taken me WAY outside of my comfort zone and brought me outdoors.. like with animals...in the heat, and bugs, and sweat, and outside...Luckily we have friends that like to be outdoors with animals (aka hell) and let us take some super blog worthy pictures that I will get to share with my new friends at photography class tomorrow.
 |
| Ready for our close up and not willing to share the spot light! Girl, I know the feeling. |
|
| Hello baby goat ( do they have a name? like a fawn? I realize I could easily google but I won't. Fine. Here it is. I still don't know if this is a kid or billy or doe, or more likely a face only a mother would love. |
 |
| ugh, look at those teeth! Hello, white strips! |
 |
| I love this because it looks like his/her (?) ears are about to take flight! |
 |
| Yeah, look at that relfection! |
 |
| One of the older billy goats. These were far less friendly than the babies and I spend less time becaues they smelled like 8 day old cheese/peanut butter/cottage cheese combo. |
 |
| The "other" Millie. Far less friendly than my baby but she is quite the guard dog. The fact that she sat for this is amazing. We have been to this farm so many times, epecially P and she still growls and attempts to attack us every time we come to visit down home! |
 |
| So, the mushroom is not exciting but I've been playing with the all so fancy, focus on one thing and make everything in the background blurry effect. So here you go. |
 |
| Really pretty old graveyard in their yard. This is cool during the day. At night I would be sitting in the lights with garlic around my neck chanting psalms. |
7. After a fun day on the farm we came home and I totally achieved every goal on my weekend agenda. napped and it felt amazing.
8. Tonight P and I went on a date and the bartender went to hs with us and sent us a round of drinks. Too bad we are VIP.
9. I did organize some stuff for the week and am not dreading starting the work week. This is a first about 4 years so I'd say that's blog worthy.
10. The weather was wonderful and I only wish the weekend could be longer!
I hope everyone else has had a wonderful weekend and has a fab week!
For Natalie's News, this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
3 comments:
You're amazing! Seriously.
thanks for giving me the VIP invite. I am envious of your goat pics!
I want some lamb chops!
Post a Comment