So I think I'm the last one in the world to get the amazing photog ap, hipstamatic for iphone. I've been seeing this app all over facebook forever and finally decided to get on this bandwagon...you know 8 months later. So anway, I'm looking it up and...omg. It's not free. I've never bought an app before but I suck it up and pay the whopping $1.99. After my buyer's remorse began setting in.. (yes, sometimes I get buyer's remorse even after $1.99...it's ridiculous and something there should be a pill for) I began playing with my new toy and can totally see why folks upload these hista pix to fb constantly.
Look how cool my (messy) dresser looks!
And as Sunday is winding down and I should be hanging and enjoying my day of rest, I'm attempting to prepare for a big/bad scary observation!
I'm afraid even my really cool new app doesn't make preparing for observations look cool.
I hope everyone had a nice weekend. For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

1 comment:
i love this blog! i have the similar app for my droid and it makes my life appear more exciting.
Post a Comment