still under construction...obvi Obama on the left). I do not wish to use this blog as a political forum BUT I am so excited about this presidential candidate and want to invite anyone is is supportive of my main man. This is not a fundraising opportunity, and there is not even a cover. There will be a lot of opportunities to support Obama this week and this party is just a way for all supporters to come together
and know about everything going on with the Obama movement in Oxford. With the debate and the massive amounts of media coming to Oxford it is important to represent our party and candidate well. If you're not able or do not wish to attend, that is fi
ne too. Please just do not leave mean messages on my blog.In other news my sweet little town of Oxford has been taken over by the media and others getting ready for the debate. There are so many events going on this week and everyone seems to be very excited about the next leader of the free world coming to Oxford. Unfortunately, the public will not be able to attend the debate because of safety and space issues. There will be public showings of the debate in the grove and on the square. I have not decided where I will watch the debate. I would like to partake in the festivities on the square but I am afraid people will be talking too much and people will get into stupid arguments. BUT the media will talk to the p
ublic after the debate so the chance of being on national television is tempting, however I was interviewed by Fox news in the grove this weekend and was not selected to be on their special. Obviously, their mistake.
ublic after the debate so the chance of being on national television is tempting, however I was interviewed by Fox news in the grove this weekend and was not selected to be on their special. Obviously, their mistake. In other news, I used to have a brother named Ben. He was kind, sweet, ahh witty. I have not talked to this boy in quite some time. If anyone knows the location or even an update of this fond memory of a brother I hold so dear, let me know. :)
I hope everyone has a wonderful day :)For Natalie's News this has been Natalie-Corinne.
1 comment:
Post a Comment