Friday, September 26, 2008

Totally worth it.

So I just blogged about how sad I was that I was at work, but then I just got this assignment from a student who was actually in ISS yesterday for something he did in another class. He is always very good in my class. I gave them the assignment to write his new goals for choir and the talent show (he is singing a gospel song with a group of boys) and this is what he brought me!I totally reject my previous post.

(I will write exactly what he wrote)


Javius

This is my goals for the talent show and choir:

My goals for the talent show is to do my best. I will sing like I never did before and I will behave and listen to the director. I won't let you down.

Precious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I do like this, it is really nice.

M. Al Reedy

michelle said...

That tops even Tom Brokaw! I'm proud of you. love, Mom