Sunday, December 07, 2008

Heidi girl

When I think about my blog Seinfeld usually comes to mind. I do not really blog about anything serious but I am so sad about my little kitty Heidi, so this will be different. My cat Heidi died really early this morning. She most likely had a stroke or some sort of blood clot. When we found her she was having seizures every couple of minutes. I called the vet and he came and saw her at 11:30pm. He gave her some medicine and decided to keep her but in the middle of the night he called and said that we had lost her. I only got her this fall but I am so sad and upset by this. She was such a cute kitty and I will miss her so much.

4 comments:

Shari Bac said...

Natty!! I am sooooo sorry!! Bless her little heart and yours.... I am so sad for you.

Ray said...

Nat rat, I'm so sorry! Heidi was lucky to have the few months with you. Hang in there, go grab some chocolate, and sing about your 'Favorite things' and add a line about Heidi. It's the only way to feel better! Love you! Ray

DMC said...

Natalie, I am so sorry. She looked so cute and I was hoping to meet her. Hang in there!! I love you!!!

michelle said...

Nat, I think of what Mr. Ron said when Bailey died. "If I come back with another life, I want to be a cat at the Bottoms' house." We do love our kitties and she had such a good life with you. Love you, Mom