
"Mrs. Pratt, why you not have no kids?" Student 1
"I have enough to worry about with my middle school babies" (my standard answers, btw. In the past when I've provided honest answers like...oh because I don't want little mutts (if you have kids I really do love them, mutts is mean...I don't think your beauty is a mutt) clinging to me all day when already all day I've barely survived hundreds of kids needing... all.. day...I've been harshly judged, told I would change when I got older (also been told this about my political views...) told I didn't know what I wanted, etc. so now I just lie...I also partly blame my friend Sarah because I've watched her birthing video (they cut out the actual birth) several times (always in the dark room after waaaayyy too much prosecco) and basically I am terrified)
"You better hurry up Mrs. Pratt" Student 1
"Why, do you think I'm old?" me
"Yeah, you better hurry up, you'll be old soon and then you'll have a baby and you'll be so old that you'll die of old age and then that poor baby will be left with out a Mamma because you done died of old age". Student 1
"................." Me
For one time (brief time) absolutely speechless.
For Natalie's News this has been a very old-aged, ancient, baby-less, Natalie-Corinne.
1 comment:
LOL hahahahahaha. I think you have watched it more than me.
Post a Comment