
It is so crazy that Alyson just had such a beautiful girl, Olivia. I have known Alyson most of my life and while driving to her house to meet the new bundle of joy I realized I was driving to her parent's house! Alyson has been out of the house for along time but somewhere deep down in the autopilot in my head I resorted back to Alyson being 16 and living at home. Even more crazy is that I remember going to Universal Studios with Alyson when she was about 8...but that time is long gone! She is been married for quite a while and now a brand new mommy! Alyson looks beautiful and Olivia could not be any more perfect! Olivia was great for us and allowed everyone to hold her. After such insanity at work it was nice to come and meet the newest addition! Congratulations!

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
1 comment:
aw cute baby. love that name.
Post a Comment