Since my parents went on a trip for their 30th wedding anniversary, I have been SO happy to have my baby back. We are keeping little Millie while my parents are away and as crazy as this makes me sound, having her just makes me so happy! I know as I post this blog I'm pretty much assuring my future as a crazy cat lady but if it's my fate, so be it. I love this little girl and she has just been so fun all week! She has made herself quite at home snuggling with me all the time and even fussing at us when we leave her out too long. Don't tell but I think even P has liked having her around. Except for the time when he thought someone was in the house in the middle of the night and he got all Rambo trying to protect our house while I gracefully snored and missed the entire event.. but it was really Millie. Other than that, it has been great :)
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
No comments:
Post a Comment