n 2 weeks. 2 extremely busy, running around like a chicken with out a head 2 weeks. I honestly don't really know how to begin. My work has been controlling a lot of my life...one would think after the big bad standardized test we could slow down, but oh no! I'm teaching a song in Mandarin (with... recorders! Ugh..remind me again why I cannot have an IV of wine with me all the time?) , putting on a play that one of my classes wrote, teaching a Civil War Rap that will be performed very soon, organizing the music for 8th grade celebration, going on a million MUST go, end of the year "learning expeditions" (field trip is sooo 2008) selling and creating our video yearbook (another hilarious facade that this time I didn't even attempt to create... somehow people think I know anything about technology, which is hilarious b/c at times I can't turn on our tv) and completing mountains of paperwork. In between that time we had a wonderful visit from the Bacurins and Kempers, Kelly in town, celebrated my parent's 30th anniversary, and Mother's day for Mom and Sharon. So yes, this brings me to a big ol' blog regret. Huge missed opportunities of harsh judgement, well deserved praise, or just observations. I missed Mother's day, my parent's anniversary, Real Housewives of New York City debut. Simon performing " I am Real" at the Bravo clubhouse (ummm it's official, I can die happy) I'm going to try to add some late posts just like those things just happened but it will never be the same. At times like this one can only rely on forgotten band Little Texas for some sad country song healing...(if you go and watch the video...can you believe his hair? It was 1995 not the 80s...Oh and I love how dramatic country videos are, just a step above reenacted crime scenes on Lifetime!)
Happy Saturday! For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
No comments:
Post a Comment