Wednesday, May 25, 2011

NO AIR




There is no air in our school. It is so hot and if you've seen the previous posts you know that I live in a constant state of crazy. Now there is no air and I swear the heat is doing things...strange things to everyone here...including this one. It is so hot the students are walking around with cool sweat rags, Baptist preacher style. The only way I'm making it is the real hope that I can swim in a mixed drink so delicious and calorie free. This mixed drink would create peace in the Middle East, solve world hunger, solve global warming, and most importantly cool off this flailing, sweaty teacher... and I could live there, mermaid style swimming in my problem solving, calorie free, mixed drink. If I don't make it home, someone call P. It's one of those days.




For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'd totally bring you a drink right now if I lived in Nashville:) Hang in there!

Natalie Corinne said...

Thanks, can't wait to see you, miss seeing your blog!