ow much time I have to devote to this mind trap of a computer. I have my safe go-to blogs, but if I'm knee deep in a stalking session, I'll just wonder around and look on people's favorites list and that can take you anywhere. I feel so sneaky looking around in other people's world that they graciously post online. I feel so private when all of the sudden...an awful, blaring, grotesque song will come on! Hello? This is not 2007 MySpace, that failed for a reason. We want to read your blog and not get caught, having a blaring song tells the world, "hey, I'm reading this blog!" and I don't want that, especially when I'm on some random blog of people I will never meet. So, please, be kind a post a youtube video that is an optional play. This way when we're sneaking to read your blog pretending to listen to a co-worker we won't get caught with an embarrassing "Don't Stop Believing" or other inspiring 80s hit. We all know that is only acceptable in the privacy of your own car or ipod...not when I'm trying to look productive! Hello?!For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
No comments:
Post a Comment