Friday, July 29, 2011

10 years!

How has it already been 10 years? I feel like it was yesterday that I roamed the halls of high school, laughing constantly with my friends and rushing to get my homework done that somehow I never thought to do at home. This summer 10 years ago Mom and I spent our entire summer finding the *perfect* color coordinated curtains, bed spread, shower caddy, flip flops, tv, computer, school supplies, etc to take to Ole Miss. I graduated from high school and was off to college and that summer was so fun, scary, and emotional! I cannot believe how much I have learned and experienced since then. It truly blows my mind. I am lucky that I am still in touch with some amazing high school people and 10 years later we are returning to celebrate our 10 year reunion. (cue the slight old age panic attack) Time really does fly by. I don't feel like it has been 10 years since I left high school but I guess it has. Now a lot of my friends live all over the country, have spouses, great jobs, babies, etc but I have a feeling when we get back together we will all pick up just where we left off! Can't wait!
 I wish I had more pics scanned from high school but I don't. I'll try to do some sometime (which means I won't) but I will take pics from this weekend with my fancy camera for sure!

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne

No comments: