Wednesday, July 27, 2011

taa----daaa----



I'm not one to brag..(all the time) but shut your mouth I made another successful bakery experiment! Because of the eternal (failure) quest for skinny I literally have no idea why I love to torture myself baking delicious goodness but I just can't help myself. There is something about starting something from absolutely nothing and having it be "something" in around an hour that is so rewarding. This time I used Dannon
Light and Fit instead of oil and to support my super successful friend Lindsay. I have to brag on myself because this was super tasty and not so, so awful for you. Of course I sent it to work with P anyway because it was too tempting and I knew my carb obsessed self would be too weak to resist. The truth hurts. 

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

6 comments:

Lindsay C said...

YUM!!!! go Dannon L&F!!

RBert said...

recipe??? looks good.

Natalie Corinne said...

omg of course supoorting Dannon!

Rbert
oven 350
1 cup sugar
2 eggs
2 cups flower
8oz yogurt
lemon zest
1 stick of butter (see not so healthy)
vanilla

cream butter with sugar then add the eggs, then the rest of the wet ingredients. Then add flower slowly. Then put half of the batter in the bread pan and put blueberries wherever you want them. Then put the rest of the batter on top and add some more. Bake egh, I think it was around 45 minutes!

Philip said it was a hit at work! Yay, and I didn't eat all of it! ha

Shari Bac said...

Now that is a BEAUTIFUL loaf! Surely we can come up with an alternative for that stick of butter! I'm so impressed that you gave it to P to take to work. It would have never made it out my door!

Ray said...

Yummy!! Can you figure out how to do a chocolate one? :P

Natalie Corinne said...

Obviously chocolate would be best but I don't know if we should even try to be healthy with the one substance that fixes every possible problem.