Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sam

Of course this weekend was consumed by several events surrounding our 10 year reunion (much more on that later) I was excited to get to spend some time with my cute cousin Sam. Although whenever I think of the little goob, he always stays around 8 in my mind but the little lad has grown up...and beginning high school this year! 
Sam came over around 9 on Saturday morning. We were supposed to ride bikes but of course it rained for the first time in weeks the one time I have outdoor plans. Realizing I have nothing that I think a high school boy would like to do around my house, I immediately offer him..food. Ugh, he's already eaten...well? Agh, video games, duh. After a while, saving the world got old and I decided that we should go to the gym so Sam could swim in the indoor pool and I could take a pilates class. But the indoor pool was closed because of thunder...can someone please explain this to me? Sam made do like a champ pumping some iron at the gym while I was able to complete my 100 in pilates. Later the storm cleared and we were able to conquer a pretty hill-inspired bike ride before random thunder storm. I had a great time with my "little" (size 13 shoe!) cousin and I hope he did too!

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

1 comment:

Big Daddy said...

That boy is a good egg !