Tuesday, July 26, 2011

thank you El Guadalajara

Saw this on my way home from hours of completing form after form after form after form....and finally, I see this. At first one thinks oh just another fine Mexican restaurant with endless buckets of chips, calorie loaded dips made of plastic-esque cheese and weak margaritas...but then keep looking... keep looking, wait for it, wait for it, JAPON! While I appreciate the enthusiasm for one of most unpopular sports in the USA, but Japon? Really? How has nobody noticed? Wasn't this game weeks ago? Although I am a bit sad that this lovely establishment is on the way to countless schools and in the future I will blame spelling errors on this sign, however for a second I had to let go of my teacher ways and laugh...and perhaps hold up a line of traffic in order to take this gem. You're welcome.

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

No comments: