Poll time..
(I never want to do these because I see other blogs do them and then no one responds and I'm like...lame)
This is my last weekend sans the students. This fall my life will change in ways I don't think should be legal. While I'm so (ppl always say this but I am legit) excited about this new and awesome opportunity, I will live at work for a while. A lot of Friday nights, Saturday days (Sundays being at my singing church gig) so I will say holla to my social life for a while it seems.
WHAT SHOULD I DO THIS WEEKEND?
(The teacher in me highlighted the important messages of this post and please note Vegas is out of the question)
Let your girl know. Obviously this is super important.
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

2 comments:
Fly up to NYC to surprise me! hint hint wink wink. I have no plans so we can hit the bars hard, lay out in central park, stuff our faces with pizza pies and do other wonderfully new york Lindsay and Natalie stuff. DO IT!!!!!
Get laid. A lot.
Drink. A lot.
Drive (not when drunk) and shout at passers-by. A lot.
Listen to Journey. A lot.
I actually think going to NYC is a great idea. Do it! You love the city and its energy and why not?
Just go wild.
Post a Comment