Ummm.... what can I say? Life is GOOD. This weekend we celebrated a graduation, saw family, had dinner with best friends, ran, then got invited to play on a boat. Originally I planned to work all today but...when you get invited to go on a boat downtown...you GO. I wish I took pictures of the entire weekend but these are some from today.
General Jackson
I always thought this was a part of the old Hangman from the glorious Opryland days but others think it is just a statue...does anyone know?
Travis and Kate
Jenna and Doug were with us in spirit. I love this trend from weddings, I am one of the weird ones who keeps and uses them...
the pageant wave
The captain
Not the best picture...but I hope you're getting it...
the crew
the swim shorts
the happy girl.
For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.
No comments:
Post a Comment