Thursday, August 11, 2011

Student Quote

Oh, you know it's that time of the year again...

"Ugh, wow. I'm just so glad you're not weird" One of my students

I don't care who you are, a girl will take a compliment when she gets it.

Obviously I have started living back in crazy town and am barely able to walk to my car after I finally leave the building. There is no creative juice left so I just googled imaged teacher and found these gems.

 Every teacher stereotype makes me look like a real deal teacher.
 I'm the teacher that makes you uncomfortable but you will deal with it because I'm the teacher.
 I'm super cute. I'll shame you with my cuteness...try to talk back.
I remember when you were born....

I'm the teacher staring off into space pensively...

 Oh, I'm super cool and casual with my jeans and cute smile. You will totally love Math now.
Are you listening? Yeah! Give that teacher look!

For Natalie's News this has been, Natalie-Corinne.

1 comment:

Ray said...

Great pics! But you are no longer allowed to 'Google'.... you can only Bing as your Uncle works at Bing these days!
Uncle Ray